Please bring all necessary items with you, for there is NO RE-ENTRY, and this policy is strictly enforced. For the comfort and safety of all patrons, please leave these at home:
- Lawn Chairs
- Audio/Video Recording Devices
- Coolers & Picnic Baskets
- Firearms of any kind
- Glass Bottles
- Illegal Substances of any kind
- Laser Pointers
- Mace/Pepper Spray
- Musical Instruments
- Sharp or Dangerous items of any kind
- Weapons - of any kind
IT IS OUR GOAL TO PROVIDE THE ABSOLUTE MOST FUN AND SAFEST EVENT POSSIBLE.
WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY TOWARDS VIOLENCE OF ANY TYPE. ANY INCIDENTS WILL BE ADDRESSED BY THE SOUTHAVEN POLICE DEPARTMENT AND EVENT SECURITY. ANY PERSONS INVOLVED IN FIGHTING OR VIOLENT ACTS WILL BE REMOVED FROM SITE AND/OR ARRESTED, NO EXCEPTIONS!
Box Office Hours
- Open Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, and on show days
- Phone # (662)892-2660
Box Office Location
6285 Snowden Grove Lane
Southaven Mississippi, 38672
Will Call Opens
1:00 p.m. Will Call tickets are given to the front gate and can be picked up there until the end of the show.
All patrons must be 21 years of age or older to attend this event. Strictly enforced.
Phone # (662) 892-2660.
No alcohol beverages may be brought onto Amphitheater grounds.
- Parking is located on the amphitheater grounds.
- Accessible parking is available near the main entrance.
- Amphitheater is not responsible for vehicles left overnight.